With the responsibility of preparing & serving of foods, this Course identifies with any possible problems and recommends solutions. This Course is important and ideally suited to those responsible for supervising and overseeing members of staff/crew.
Particularly relevant to those developing or monitoring a HACCP based on food safety management procedures and systems within any form of the catering business.
Objectives of this course
Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system including:-
- Food safety procedures
- Comprehension of food hazards and risks associated
- Supervising of Food Safety
- Terminology with respect to supervising Food Safety
- Techniques required in controlling and monitoring
- The risks linked to cross contamination
- Understanding the control of Temperatures
- Importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness & hygiene
Course: Three days
Food Safety Level 3 City and Guilds conducted in collaboration with Secrets de Cuisine
For course dates and more information Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tell: Lucy +33(0)6 46 64 10 61