Compulsory before Valet Service module
This one-day course offers invaluable tips, guidelines and practical training on how to apply and manage efficient laundry services onboard. It includes a thorough overview and practical sessions on professional ironing of garments and linens while also looking at useful procedures and simple steps which can save time while still ensuring the highest standards in equipment, garment and linen care.
- Laundry guideline book
- Crew and Guest Laundry procedures
- How to manage fabrics, care labels and
- Professional ironing and laundry techniques
- Care of laundry equipment
- Laundry products: their properties and uses
Minimum requirements: Candidates must have some formal basic training and / or previous on-board training and experience-minimum of 1 seasons.
For more information on courses, prices and dates please contact email@example.com or call Lucy on +33(0)6 46 64 10 61.